Grundfos LIFTAWAY is a compact wastewater lifting station designed for gray wastewater applications. The station consists of a tank containing all the necessary installation materials to assemble the pump. The installation process of this pump, which has a level switch with automatic start/stop function, is extremely easy. The discharge side can be on the left or right of the tank. The tank can be floor or wall mounted and connected to various sanitary units.
An additional adapter is provided for use with dishwashers and washing machines. The tank is ventilated with a carbon filter.
Features & Benefits
- Telescopic (interlocking) piece that allows easy adjustment of the height,
- Additional telescopic piece that increases the height to 200 mm,
- Flexible and easy installation,
- Reversible metal cover, consisting of a non-slip surface on one side and a tile frame on the other,
- Compact and functional design and easy-to-clean white surface,
- Discharge pressure pipe that can be connected to the left or right,
- Possibility of mounting on the floor or on the wall,
- Tank ventilation with active carbon filter and integrated protection device against overflow,
- Check valve and washing machine adapter included in the product,
- Pressure resistant cover.
LIFTAWAY; It is designed for the transfer of waste water that does not contain solids from places such as surface waters, sinks, washing machines and dishwashers. This type of wastewater, which cannot be connected to the sewer line due to the insufficient natural slope, is also frequently encountered in basements with bathrooms, laundry rooms and spa areas. LIFTAWAY can also be installed in refurbished attics where the waste water source is far from the drain.