Vaccuperm VGB & VGA
The gas dosing systems Vaccuperm VGB and VGA are designed to safely and accurately dose gaseous chlorine. This series offers a measuring range of up to 10,000 g/h chlorine.
The combined vacuum and dosing regulator VGB-103 is a compact, vacuum type gas chlorine dosing system designed for direct installation in a chlorine cylinder or gas chlorine collector line. Available in 5 measuring ranges for a maximum chlorine dosage of 2,000 g/h.
Vacuum regulators VGA-111 and VGA-146 with gas inlet valve, gas filter and safety valve against high pressure are designed for direct installation in a chlorine cylinder or collector line. It is optionally available with a pressure gauge or a pressure gauge with minute contacts. We recommend using a vacuum regulator with an integrated liquid trap and heater for installation in collector lines.
Wall-mounted VGA-113 and VGA-117; Balance regulator, metering device and dosing regulators with gas amount adjustment valve. The dosing unit can be supplied with an automatic regulating valve for wall mounting. Available in 13 measuring ranges for a maximum chlorine dosage of 10,000 g/h.
Features & Benefits
- Safe operation thanks to the vacuum principle and easy handling
- Regulation and dosing of chlorine gas in the required amount
- Corrosion resistant materials used in all parts in contact with chlorine
- Wide product range series and combination possibilities
- Easy to install
- Low operating costs
- Approved disinfection method in compliance with many drinking water regulations.
- City water systems for drinking water treatment
- Shock chlorination
- Waste water treatment for urban systems
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Disinfection of swimming pool water.