Horizontal split-body Grundfos HS
Horizontal split-body Grundfos HS pumps are single-stage, non-self-priming centrifugal solutions with the shaft bearing on both sides. Thanks to the axially split design, the upper body is easily disassembled and the pump parts (such as bearings, wear rings, impeller and shaft seal) can be accessed without touching the motor or the pipes.
The independent bearing body eliminates the need to disassemble the upper body during maintenance operations. Since the double volute body reduces the radial load on the shaft, the life of the parts is extended, vibration is minimized and the pump works silently. Three different configurations are available for the HS pump: with motor and chassis; It can be configured with a motor or simply as a bare pump.
Flow Q : Max. 3600 m3/hour
Pressure High. H. : Max.240 m
Liquid Temperature: Between 0°C and +90°C
System Pressure : Max. 25 bars
Features & Advantages
- Dividable body design provides easy serviceability.
- Double suction feature minimizes axial load. As it reduces the wear rings, seals and bearings, the life of the bearings is extended.
- Double volute casing reduces radial forces and minimizes noise and vibration.
- With its independent bearing body, it can be connected to the pump parts without disassembling the upper part of the casing. achievable.
- Provides high energy efficiency.
- Reduces lifetime cost.
- Many versions are available.
- Air conditioning/heating systems
- Mains water supply
- District cooling/heating plants
- Cooling systems
- Water distribution systems
- Process cooling