The Conex® DIS (Dosing Instrumentation Standard) solutions are cost-effective, simple units that perform measurement and control functions. Equipped with a powerful 16-bit microprocessor system and offering different setting options, these products reduce the amount of dosed chemicals while maintaining water quality and combine high efficiency with a simple design.
Conex® DIS-C is conductive and inductive. Since it has cell options, it can measure conductivity in many applications from bottle washing process to difficult desalination processes.
Features & Advantages
- Clean water with conductive measuring cells It measures conductivity.
- It measures conductivity in harsh environments with inductive measuring cells. The DIS-C with inductive measuring cell is ideal for aggressive environments because the measuring coils do not come into contact with the sample water.
- Display languages are available in German, English and French.
- Drinking water treatment
- Monitoring of conductivity in water service systems
- Industrial process water treatment
- Protection of installation against corrosion through conductivity
- Industrial monitoring of conductivity in production processes
- Monitoring of desalination in cooling systems to avoid environmental damage during drainage
- Suitability for use in harsh environments such as metal plating or galvanizing processes
- Food and beverage industry
- Monitoring conductivity in bottle washing machines in breweries
- Monitoring conductivity during cleaning of CIP (clean-in-place) process tanks in juice production plants or breweries