NK, NKG, NKE, NKGE
Grundfos NK/NKG are non-self-priming centrifugal single-stage pumps; It has horizontal shaft with axial suction and radial discharge mouth. This series consists of long-coupled pumps, the main dimensions of which comply with EN733 or ISO2858 standards. Since the back part of the pumps is designed to be removable, the pump body or the piping system will not be damaged when removing the motor, coupling, bearing element and impeller. It is possible for a single person to maintain even the largest pumps with the help of a crane. The bearing life of pumps in ISO2858 standard is 100,000 hours and double seal solutions can be used. NK/NKG pumps are also available in stainless steel versions.
Flow Q : Max. 2000 m3/hour
Pressure High. H. : Max.150 m
Liquid Temperature: Between -25°C and +180°C
System Pressure : Max. 25 bars
Features & Benefits
- Optimized body and impeller hydraulics provide unimpeded fluid flow.
- O-ring seal between pump body and cover, leakage It eliminates the risk of risk.
- The body, impeller and wear ring made of different materials show high resistance to corrosion and prevent seizure.
- Removable back design facilitates maintenance.
- Electro-coating of the pump reduces the risk of corrosion.
- Ie2 and IE3 efficiency motors are used.
- Versions with different shaft seals and materials are available.
- Nominal pressure (PN) is 10,16 and 25 bar.
- Ideal for temperatures up to 180 °C.
- District heating systems
- Heating systems of apartments
- Air conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Washing systems
- Main industrial systems