Grundfos recirculation pump series are solutions produced with years of engineering experience. SRP pumps designed for low head and high flow rates can be easily used in waste water treatment plants and flood control.
Three main versions, DN 300, 500 or 800 mm, have been developed for SRP units with motor powers ranging from 0.8 to 24 kW. Since the units have many features in common with AMG and AFG gear mixers and flowmakers, the service team can easily deconstruct the units and perform the necessary operations.
Recent changes to the series include a triple seal system fitted for maximum mechanical seal protection and a support element that simplifies the installation process.
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency stainless steel impeller
- Electronic sensor with anti-leakage installed in gear box/mechanical seal housing
- Wide performance range
- Slim design, powerful axial gear providing high hydrodynamic efficiency
- To overload and integrated protection against overheating
- Self-cleaning functions.
Pumps are ideal for the following applications:
- Sludge recirculation in waste water treatment plants
- Rainwater transfer.