JP is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump. The pump body has an axial suction port and a radial discharge port. An ejector with guide vanes is integrated into the pump to take maximum advantage of its self-priming feature.
Flow Q : Max. 5 m3/hour
Pressure High. H. : Max. 48 m
Material : Composite, stainless steel
System Pressure : Max. 6 bars
Features & Advantages
- It has a self-priming feature.
- It does not disturb its stable operation even when air pockets form in the liquid.
- Durable design , makes the pump suitable for fixed installation.
- The pump is connected directly to a fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor tuned to pump performance.
- Single-phase motors have an integrated thermal switch so no extra motor protection is required .
- Three-phase motors need external motor protection.
JP pumps; It performs the water supply and transfer operations needed in home, garden and hobby applications, agriculture, horticulture and small-scale service sectors.
The JP pump is ideal for small scale water supply systems when used with a pressure controller or tank.