Further developed with proven Grundfos technologies, the new ALPHA2 small circulation pump is unrivaled in energy efficiency and is an unmatched choice for cooling, heating and air conditioning applications where fluids up to +2°C are transferred. With a more compact design, the new ALPHA2 guarantees high performance as the market's unrivaled product in energy efficiency (EEI≤0.15).
Flow Q : Max. 3 m3/hour
Pressure High. H. : Max. 6 meters
Liquid Temperature: Between +2°C and +95°C
System Pressure : Max. 10 bars
Features & Benefits
- With a more compact design, the new ALPHA2 guarantees high performance as the market's unrivaled product in energy efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and balancing functions.
- AUTOADAPT selects the best performance curve for efficiency and comfort.
- Innovative designed plug simplifies pump connection.
- Constant or variable flow systems
- Recirculation of domestic hot water
- Systems where night operation mode is required
- Floor heating