The DDE Grundfos
The DDE is a low-cost, entry-level model with all the benefits of Digital Dosing, including a maximum measuring range of 1:1000 and trouble-free, continuous dosing. Many existing models with dosing flows between 0.006 – 6 l/h can be replaced by the DDE pump alone. The dosing flow rate is set using a logarithmic scale from 0.1% to 100%. Pump; It is ideal for basic OEM applications with features such as signal control, external stop function and empty level signal.
Capacity Q : max. 15 l/h
Pressure, P : max. 10 bars
Liquid temperature : max. +45 °C
Features & Advantages
- Click-stop mounting plate allows installation in three different positions without the use of any additional accessories.
- The dosing flow can be adjusted on a logarithmic scale of 0.1-100% with the adjustment head.
- Long life and universal, chemical resistant PTFE full diaphragm.
- Double ball valves for highest dosing accuracy.
- Deaerator valve for easy start-up.
Purification of drinking water
Purification of wastewater
Pulp and paper industry
Purification of cleaning water
Food and beverage industry, dairies
Treatment of cooling tower water
Treatment of low pressure boiler feed water.